‘If I only knew you’d hurt me, I wouldn’t have loved so deep. I would have saved my heart from breaking cause it’s not for you to keep. If I only knew you’d fool me, I wouldn’t have been so blind. I would have opened my eyes to reality and stopped your game in time.’
‘I want to be able to hold your hand when I am hurting instead of having to hold someone else's because you are the one hurting me.’
‘You’ve hurt me once, you’ve hurt me twice but all I did was shut my eyes. For in reality that everyone can see, I love you more than you love me.’
‘Is it possible to cry without tears flowing? Is it possible to be hurt without feeling? Is it possible to be forgiven without pleading? Is it possible for you to love me without me hurting?’
‘You always say you hate to see me hurt, you hate to see me cry. So all of those times you’ve hurt me, were you closing your eyes?’
‘You promised to take care of me but you hurt me. You promised to give me joy but you brought me tears. You promised your love but you gave me pain. Me? I promised you nothing but I gave you my heart.’
amboi sumer qoute sedih2 nih
ReplyDeleteQaseh, time ni hati ai tengah gundah gulana...nnt hati ai berbunga2 ai post quote happy2 plak
ReplyDelete