Instruction : once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly
*terharu ni 1st time dapat tagged sejak berbloging ni....dengan penuh semangat ai menjawab every single Q
Person who tagged: epalijau
Starting time: 11.44 am on Sunday (05 Dec, 2010)
Name: skinz,sak,chenta.
Full name: sakinah binti zainol
Sibling(s): 6 orang.
Eye colour: dark chocholate I guess…..hahaha
Shoe size: 7/8
Hair: totally black
Height: 153cm
What are you wearing right now: black abaya.
Where do you live: living with my parent at their house n ofkos my house too.
Favourite number: 23 because, it’s my birthday…..muahahha
Favourite drink: mangi juice
Favourite month: September ofkos... n not to forget February(the month of love-for me la)
Favourite breakfast: fevered drink CCPP- introduced by lalink ai(nur mizly).
-Have you ever-
Broken a bone : tak pernah kot. Hopefully xkan terjadi la.
Been in a police car : nope. Ngeri kot
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : no no no…never
Swam in the ocean : hahaha.xprnh kot,berenang pun ai x reti.
Fallen asleep in school : semestinya pernah,siap tersengguk2 bagai lagi….
Broken someone's heart : pernah la kot n same goes to me.so kira fair la kan.
Cried when someone died : honestly, YES. al-fatihah.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : no,buat apa nak tgu,ai ja la kol if ai nak cakap ngan dia kan…hhehehe
Saved e-mails : yup but not all, only a few .
Been cheated on : ahhh. always.
-What-
Your room look like : entah la…look like other room I guess.:P
What is right beside you : my mug, my glasses, and al ot of working stuff.(I’m at the office okkei)
What is the last thing you ate : sosej bun bli kat FAIRY bakery semalam.
-Ever Had-
Chicken pox : entah la.x prnh kot,xder parut pun. :P
Sore throat : sometime.
Stitches : nope la.
-Do You-
Believe in love at first sight : yup….that’s what happen to me rite now.
Like picnics? : gila x suka, tp x pernah berkesempatan lagi ja mau p picnic kat pantai….whoaaaaaaa best2
-Who-
Who did you last yell at? : no one
Who was the last person you danced with? : a few week ago at aerobic class.hahahaha
Who last made you smile? My beloved M.I.A
-Final Questions-
What are you listening to right now? : OPIC-RAPUH.
What did you do today? : updating libray collection.
Are you the oldest? : Nope. I’ve 3 brother n 2 yougers sister la.
Indoors or outdoors? : both.
-Last person who-
You talked to on the phone ? : my beloved M.I.A last nite.
Made you cry? : no one. Sometime I just cry when I feel angry to the max…..that’s how ai fell relieve.
You went to the mall with ? : my youngest sister last nite.
Who cheered you up ? : my beloved M.I.A n my bestiest of kos.
-Have you-
Been to Mexico ? : nope.
Been to USA ?: I wish someday .
-Random-
Have a crush on someone? : no one.
What books are you reading right now? : book no but magazine yes. RAPI N DARA.
Best feeling in the world? : when he asked me to be his wife……
Future kids name? : I’ve a few in my list.but I’m not ganna reveal it now…:P
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No la.
What's under your bed? : nothing,dust maybe.
Favourite sport (s) : my new obsess toward sport – squashy
Favourite place : in my car alone…hahahaha
Who do you really hate? : my ex'ES.
Do you have a job? : yup.n now I’m at my working place.
What time is it now?: 12.12 pm on Sunday (05 Dec, 2010).
wah dh buat..bila aku nk mai mood rajin nih??haha
ReplyDeletehahaha....STICKYNOTE....penat oo wat benda alah ni.ang tgk bpa lama aku amek masa....hahahaha
ReplyDeleteSkin, dari jawapan ang, aku dah nampak kita ni geng skema2, sopan2 jek.. Kurang sikit buat aktiviti boleh luka2 kan diri nih.. Like mencampak kan diri dalam lobang ke, pegi merempit ke.. Haha.. Baguih2.. Setakat nakal tido dalam kelas, ponteng kelas, fly panjat pagar je la berani.. Kekeke.. Thats what make us.. US.. Kahkahkah :) (Apa aku merepek nih.. Hehe)
ReplyDeletehahahaha...Ed, ang teliti every single answer aku ka...hahahaa
ReplyDelete